Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Bachelorette Weekend

Today I am sharing some pictures from last weekend, my Bachelorette 
weekend! 

First, I must just say- looking back at these pictures makes me realize how lucky I am to have such good friends! Thank you so much girls!

We planned this weekend way back in January so all of my bridesmaids were able to make it! 

Saturday morning we met at the Olympia Resort and got ready for a pool day. The weather forecast for Saturday called for rain, so I was a bit concerned as the weekend approached. However, it ended up being just overcast & no real rain while we were there. We did luck out!  We enjoyed the pool, girl talk, yummy drinks, and great conversation. Thank you girls for making all the yummy goodies!

After spending the whole day at the pool, we went back to our rooms and got ourselves ready for dinner. We did a little wine tasting & opened up gifts. 

That night we did dinner at an adorable restaurant called Burke's Lakeside. I would recommend this place to anyone. The menu items, food quality, as well 
as the atmosphere are all so great!

After we left dinner, it was a fun-filled night out! 

Sunday morning we had the spa to ourselves and all got our nails done. 
So thankful for all of their friendships & sharing this weekend with me!
Even though I am getting married soon, my girlfriends will always be some of the most important people in my life. And it was so nice to spend a whole weekend with them. Love you girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment