Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: How I asked my bridesmaids!

Today I get to share with you how I asked my bridesmaids!
I've been searching for the perfect way to ask my maids since I got engaged in November. I knew I didn't want to just call them or send a card, but I wanted to send something that would be easy to mail and something really cute, to set the tone for a super fun year with my bridal party!

I found an idea online & wanted to try & recreate it. I had most of the supplies already- construction paper, scissors, envelopes, & a glue stick. I just had to run out and buy some poster board (for the bodies). I realized regular paper wasn't thick enough. 

 I created a little card asking "Will you be my bridesmaid?" and included the date and time of the wedding.

 I tried to put my touches on each one but cutting hair is hard! 

I was so happy to have found a unique way to ask my lovely ladies. The girls received them last week and LOVED them!  

P.S. I have to thank Jeff for helping me with the cut- outs. He was a big help cutting that thick paper. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment