Wednesday, January 29, 2014

she's making a list and checking it twice {Wedding Wednesday}

 I have seen many bloggers create a Wedding Wednesday checklist to show the progress I'm making in my planning. For any new readers, Jeff proposed November and we're getting married on August 22, 2014. 
Anyway, here's my list so far...



Set a date
Book venue
Have our parents meet
Book photographer- *Researching now
Book videographer (I WISH!)
Book DJ- *Researching now
Ask bridal party to be in wedding *(I'll have to do a post on how I asked my girls)
Create wedding website*Drew will help with this
Register          
Select wedding colors (so HARD!)
Book florist *Finalizing this now
Buy wedding dress
Book ceremony music
Take engagement pictures- I don't we are doing this.
Select bridesmaid dresses
Select and order groom & groomsmen attire
Purchase veil and accessories for dress
Book cake baker
Buy cake knife & server
Order save the dates    *I don't think we are doing this.
Finalize guest list     
Meet with Priest/Pre-marital counseling (February/March)
Order guest book *Need to research guest book ideas
Hotel room blocks
Hire a calligrapher
Engagement announcement in The Mukwonago Chief
MOB & MOG dress shopping
Find wedding shoes
Find wedding jewelry
  Find garter    
Book makeup artist & hair stylist *Hoping my normal hair stylist can do my hair!
Menu tasting (Feb/March)
 hair & make up trial?
1st dress fitting (June)
2
nd dress fitting
Order ceremony programs*Working on this with Drew! 
Figure out where I'm getting ready & where Jeff is getting ready
Order invitations *Working on this with Drew! 
Mail invitations
Book rehearsal dinner venue
Buy RD dress
Book transportation for church to reception for bridal party    
Order cocktail napkins?
Buy bridal party gifts
Bachelorette party
Bridal shower
Purchase wedding bands
Put together picture list for photographer
Get marriage license
Book honeymoon 
Music selections to DJ and ceremony artist
Pick out first dance songs
Order thank you notes
Walk down the aisle & say I do!

...whew!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment