Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mele Kalikimaka

Merry Christmas Eve! This is the Christmas tree at our apartment. We still have some presents to wrap, but the presents are all bought. I have had lots of Christmas merriment and time with friends in between the past few weeks. 

 A few Saturdays ago, my mom & I, along with my godmother Barb and her daughter Lisa attended the St. Lucia breakfast. I did not care so much for the food :)
I was able to catch up with my golf girls last week. It was so wonderful to connect with them again since our last get together was over a year ago!
I also had a Christmas gift exchange/Packer Party with my high school besties! It is our 2nd annual gift exchange and it was held at Megan B's new apartment. She made homemade chicken noodle soup!

My new work moved locations. I had only been there a week and then they moved.. to a pretty neat location... This is the view I have of the capital from my window. Not to shabby!!!!
I came home to help bake cookies the other day. Drew and I made oreo balls, Mexican Wedding Cakes, cut-outs, magic bars, and chocolate chip cookies. 


Oh and before I go here are two videos I'm loving this week: 



0 comments:

Post a Comment