Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weekend in Pictures

 No weekend is complete without a dinner date to Chipotle! Jeff could eat there every single day! We stopped in on Friday night and as you can see I ate all of my chicken bowl.

We went to my cousin Nic's Graduation Party on Saturday. The weather was just fantastic and it was nice to catch up with everyone. I spent the whole afternoon outside in the sunshine.  

After the party, we stopped at one of my girlfriend's for a bonfire. I had been craving smore's so that had hit the spot!
 
On Sunday my dad, Jeff, & I golfed at Alpine Valley. I played the front 9 awesome, but then things fell apart on the back nine. Oh well.

 Hope you all are having a great week. My weekend actually starts Thursday night because I am leaving for an up north trip with my dear girfriends for fun and sun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment