Friday, July 5, 2013

New CPA Dinner

A few weeks ago I went to the New CPA Welcome DInner at the Italian Conference Center in Milwaukee. Even though I actually passed my test last year, the event didn't happen until the summer. The evening's festivities included lots of candy and activities based off the movie, "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." At the end of the night, they drew names and I was one of the lucky few winners.. I won the DVD :)event.
 Picking up my DVD (the 1970s version)

  Can you find me?!?!? I was actually more towards the back because I was talking to Dave (my former roommate's boyfriend now husband who was also there), but the photographer made me move right to the first row. Am I that short?! Also the photographer was standing on a ladder and I had to look straight up.. Never makes a good photo-op :)


My dear friend Lindsey came with me as my date. We had to do the standard bathroom shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment