Sunday, February 3, 2013

Delicious!

A few weekends ago when I had the girls get together, Megan T brought the best chocolate chip cookies. I tried to make them myself last night and they turned out GREAT, so I had to share her mom's recipe.

1 cup shortening (Crisco -butter flavor)   
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2  cup w
hite sugar
1 -2 teaspoons vanilla
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups (12oz)  semi -sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven at 375 degrees.

Cream (mix) shortening , with brown sugar , white sugar , eggs and vanilla until  fluffy. Add eggs  and beat well. Combine flour, baking soda & salt. Add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips .
Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 min or until light brown. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet .  I take the cookies out before they are completely brown. 


What is your favorite chocolate chip recipe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment