Sunday, July 1, 2012

Where did June go??




I can't believe June is almost over. Summer always just skips on by, especially in the working world.  What happened to summer breaks? I am excited to jump into July this weekend, and get ready for my favorite holiday. Jeff and I had a busy weekend in Madison. We happened to run into Maureen and Dave on Friday night. We were eating outside Chiptole and they were eating at the restaurant next door and saw us. We chatted for a bit and caught up. 


Jeff & I then headed over to the Union to get some ice cream and we walked all the way to the Monona Terrace. 
















                                                                                                                                                               We were about to leave when we saw a guy walking with a girl blindfolded. I wanted to see what was going          on so we stayed a few more minutes to watch and it happened to be a proposal. Of course, I had my camera, so I was able to snap a few blurry pictures. Neat!


On Saturday, Jeff and I golfed at Pleasant View. We played in the afternoon and had the course to ourselves..the heat didnt stop us! 





Then Saturday night, we ventured the crowd and went to Rhythm and Booms! 


Hope you are able to get some sunshine in this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment