Wednesday, August 5, 2009

end of an era.

Saturday is the big, huge, grand day that I for real leave the nest and move into the world that is not a dorm or a college apartment. It is when I get into my car and drive 1857.7 miles away.

Perhaps tears would be expected. But I think unless Mom starts talking about how long it will be until I see her again, we should be okay.

At the beginning of the summer, I am not sure I could have made this move. It was coming, and I was excited, but I was not prepared. I needed the summer to regroup and study, take 2 parts of the CPA EXAM, and enjoy the nest a little longer. Now I know I am ready to be there. Now I want to be there. I want to see how real Jeff and I are. I want to start my job. I want to get going.

And aside from all of these big, huge, grand life changing events that are consuming my thoughts, you know I will still be taking pictures of the whole adventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment