Friday, May 1, 2009

UM its May 1st...

"you know what that means?!?! Welcome to the best month ever bitches!!!! "
This was written on my facebook wall today from Megan Kay Bruins!! We both celebrate birthdays in May. I can't wait to see her in summer :)

Last night was spent outside and at FatJacks. I'm kinda sad because my camera died on me, but I do have a few pics to share.





I just got home from playing 18 holes at Riverside with Matt, Lindsey, and Emily. Last practice of the season and last practice for me.
Tomorrow is my last golf tournament EVER.... My first ever college tournament was in Eau Claire and that is where I am playing this weekend. I guess it really is a full circle.

(This picture was taken after I got back from Eau Claire freshman year (fall 2005)

1 comment:

  1. Birthday month is always exciting, wish you get tons of presents :) have anything special planned?:)

    ReplyDelete