Wednesday, May 13, 2009

it's coming part 2..

hihi hiiii...
Today on my study day...
-Got my cap and gown:


(which I ripped out of the bag and tried on because I had visions of it being either too tight or too long- BUT it's decent)
-Got my graduation tickets
-Paid my $35 graduation fee
SO I am SET - well except I need a dress to wear underneath it. But it's only supposed to be 56 degrees on Saturday so there goes all my cute springy/summery dresses..
-----
Looking ahead:
Tomorrow I'm taking my online final for T3 with Jeff
Thursday I go to law to get my final back, take my tax final, and then head to graduation reharsal
Friday- studyyyyy for audit all day
Saturday- graduation-duh!
Sunday- more study for audit
Monday- audit final (yes i have a final after graduation... you are reading that correct)
Tues/Wed/Thur- PACK and move out of my apartment
Fri- Pack for cruise
Sat-Fri C.R.U.I.S.E which fyi i am not going to mexico anymore. the whole swine flu epidemic kinda changed those plans. so no stop in mexico- just catalina and 2 days at sea.. plus $50 on ship credit. im ok with that!
going to ENJOY each and every day

1 comment: