Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my weekend.

i was in becker, mn for the weekend. here is a fun picture we snapped at our practice round ---->

and another fun picture in the van after our practice round--->

This week I have no tests (woohoo)So I am going to be catching up on homework and finishing my cash simulation and tax research project.
No golf this weekend so I have scheduled a haircut, ladies night, and a possible last mini road trip/random adventure with the guys..
Tomorrow is the last free lunch of the semester.. It really is the end of the beginning.

OK Here are some of my recent finds:
1.Ballmania This stylish sphere was in my Easter basket.. and is bound to be the envy of lip addicts everywhere. Packed with the latest and greatest in pucker protection technology, Ballmania™ delivers a crucial combination of oils, butters and full spectrum UVA/UVB lip armor. One of Oprah's Perfect Presents!
2. BEST CHIPS EVER
OK before you say anything, just try them... I did not think I would like them, but after one bite you will look like my friend, Lindsay

3. Garrett Hedlund I feel he is going to be the next BIG thing... i mean just look at him :)
4. and the best for last:
New art piece / public park in Phoenix
Jeff showed me this tonight. I will definately put this on my to-do list when I move.Isn't it cool?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment