Monday, January 12, 2009

hello world.

*check this out. dad, if you think i text to much, just wait till you read this!
*current addicted to diet cherry zero
*Next time your at Starbucks try the Apple Chai Infusion. This drink combines Chai Tea concentrate with apple juice to create a spicy sweet beverage. I never in a million years would have ordered this on my own, but I went to get coffee with Kendall the other day. I ordered my usual skinny carmel latte and she tried that. I took a sip of hers and actually liked it. I was surprised beacause a. i don't like tea and b. i hate chai. However, it tasted like apple cider. I heard the berry infusion is even better.
* loving this season of The Bachelor, The Real World, Real Housewives of Orange County
OK thats its for now. more later!
xoxox,
di

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment and for checking out my blog! I like your blog too! I'll have to keep checking back. And I can't believe I forgot Nicole! :) I actually read her book "The Truth About Diamonds" one summer just out of curiosity and I actually really liked it!

    Take care, girl!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete