Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 in review

january. a new year. full of work at seaquist. january was a time to spend with family and friends. i enjoyed the holiday season, spending time at home. i enjoyed nights with megan, megan, mallory, and lindsey. mostly, i just enjoyed life. february. i went on a mini road trip with sharon and jessie. fell in love with gelena, il. i continued my junior year at ww: studying, partying, enjoying. looking forward to spring break. and planning a summer road trip vacation. march. Lindsey and Maureen turned 21. spring break in jekyll island georgia with the golf girls. first holiday without the family. enjoyed every minute... april. couldn't wait to be 21. played on the Rickenbacker softball team. may. my 21st birthday- where the bars became my legal playground. studied for finals. said goodbye to junior year. went on a road trip to the smokey mountains with lindsey, jeff, and john and camped for the first time. started work again at seaquist again. june. grandma died. saw my family so much that month. she will forever remain in my heart. july. worked and golfed and had fun. august. finished up at seaquist. finally came back to ww to start golf. september. loved my golf friends. allowed myself to be loved by my friends. had many golf tournaments. tried to grasp the memory of my summer as a beautiful opportunity instead of a tragic memory. tried to focus a lot of school and friendships and believed in my future. october. took 5th at conference, worked on my resumes and starting interviewing incessantly. november. finally made a decision about life after college. took a job offer in arizona. december. studied a lot to try and catch up. i have survived what is sure to be one of the most emotional and amazing years of my life. looking forward to 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment