Monday, July 28, 2008

BIG post

Whew! A week went by and I haven't blogged about anything yet.
My week started off with a funny start to Monday morning. We had a wedding shower at noon and another intern went to get the cake and I opened the cake up in the parking lot and they had the wrong guy's name on the cake! oops minor disaster!
Here is a couple pictures from the shower.

That night I met up with my favorite golf girls! When I think about college golf, these two are right on top of the list of who I think about. I am glad I am in the middle of this picture.

Kendall, on the left, graduated in 3.5 years, got married, and enjoying her awesome job. Lindsey on the other side is the reason I came to Whitewater. Both of these girls helped me transition from highschool to college. Nice to catch up and STARBUCKS.

Thursday I went to Madison for "Spend a Day with VK" Look at all the free stuff I got...

Very informative, but gave me a headache by the end of the day. I think it def. is a boost to get me start thinking about life after college. When I was driving back home I stopped and had dessert with Maureen. I can't believe I have longer hair than her now.

This weekend I was up north with Megan and her parents. We planned this weekend in March. I always enjoy the Bruins.
Here are a couple pics..

Grasshopper (alcohol drink-mmmm)

3 comments:

  1. that's way too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanami sang imo blog. Daw spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

    ReplyDelete