Thursday, February 28, 2008

a little taste of Argentina..

If anyone knows me, they would know I have a extreme dislike for going in front of the class and talking. So when I found out I had to do a 3-5 minute presentation on business communications of the country Argentina, I nearly fainted..
Let me take you through my ordeal.
It all started last weekend when I went to MN and had a whole lot of trouble finding "dulce le leche" cookies. Easier said than done. After finding bars and then having to cut them all up I realized I needed a power point as well.
Since I have the 03 version and all the classrooms have 07 version, this girl was at the library at 7:30 am (when the library opened) to make sure my powerpoint worked and print out my report since last night at around 11:55 pm I found out I have no ink in my printer. My speech was at 9:30 am this morning.
It's all over and I got an A.
This girl is happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment