Tuesday, December 25, 2007

end of dec.

Why hello...
I am HOME! All my exams are over and im still waiting for my grades. They were supposed to be posted already but I've got nothing. hmmm.
Here is a taste of what I have been up to so far.
Thursday December 20th, 2007
As soon as I came home there were about 40 carolers singing christmas songs at our door. What a welcome home :)
Friday December 21, 2007


Went to the Marquette game in Milwaukee with Megan and Lindsey.
Saturday December 22th, 2007

Had a little gift exchange with a couple of my girlfriends from home. Funny because both Megan and I got Starbucks travel mugs! Mallory got the Packer shirt.
Sunday December 23, 2007

Snapped this of Drew painting away.
Monday December 24, 2007

had a great dinner and dessert with dad, mom, and drew and then the family (minus mom because she wasn't feeling good) went to 10 pm church.

Tuesday December 25th 2007


mmmm coookies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment