Thursday, November 22, 2007

Holiday To-do List.

1. Wrap presents in unique/homemade wrapping paper (No store bought for me this year!)
2. Go Ice Skating
3. Decorate my apartment all Christmasy
4. Make Christmas Cookies (Several different kinds)
5. Buy a fun, festive (perhaps sparkly) dress for a holiday party
6. Study for finals like a mad women and not get distracted or burnt out.. i can do it!
7. Watch every Holiday movie possible (including: Elf, Christmas Vacation, Love Actually, A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th St., It's a Wonderful Life, Home Alone, Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas)
8. Go sledding the first night it snows at the big hill in WW


I'm posting my Holiday 2007 To-do List on here in hopes of holding myself more accountable for doing all the wonderful things I have in mind. I will keep you posted on my progress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment