Monday, December 8, 2014

Thanksgiving Recap

 Hello there! I have been a busy bee the last few weeks. Work has been very  busy lately and I have also started all my Christmas shopping.  I am trying to get ahead of the game, so I am not scrambling last minute! 

I am having major iphoto problems, so I am currently not able to upload any pictures to my computer (or even open my iphoto). The only way around that is to email pictures to myself so that is partly why I haven't posted about Thanksgiving yet.

Jeff & I drove down to my parent's house on Thanksgiving morning. Mom had to get to work by 5pm so we ate at noon and spent the afternoon looking at all the ads. 

We were just too tired when we got back to Madison, so I did not go shopping on Thursday night.  I did do a little shopping Friday during the day by myself and didn't have much luck (Jeff had to work). After Jeff got done with work, we did more shopping errands and it was much more successful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment